Recycling Old Power Distribution Units
As part of our drive to minimise the impact of our activities on the environment we need to consider recycling old power distribution units (PDUs). As a result, we are now offering a Return and Refurb service for old or damaged units that we have previously supplied you.
In many cases to carry out a refurbishment on an old or damaged power distribution unit is cost effective against a new purchase.
The benefits are:
- A lesser cost than a new replacement/s PDU
- Assurance that you have a product that in all other respects meets your needs.
- You do not have to dispose of the PDUs responsibly under the WEEE Regulations
- You help meet your own environmental targets by reducing waste.
Our unique modular design enables our skilled engineers to easily replace old worn out or damaged parts and replace with new alternatives. All finished units are fully P.A.T Tested identified and traceable.
How does this service work? It’s a simple 1 -2 -3:
You contact us.
- Phone 01527 759838
- Email email@example.com
- Online chat
Tells us what product you have and what you wish by way of refurbishment. If you can send an image/s that is even better.
2. We will then supply you with a quotation. This will detail all necessary work to recover the product.
3. If acceptable to you then you can take quotation to the check out and place your order. Return the product to us or if previously arranged we will collect.
In certain circumstances we can modify products which may be cost effective against buying a totally new version. We will always advise you of the cost of a new replacement in your quotation so you can consider which is the best option for you.
We regret we cannot refurbish any other product not of our manufacture.
If refurbishment is an option for you then please contact us.